Product Catalog

  • Manufacturer: Mallard Creek Shavings

Wood Pellet Fuel is a renewable, clean-burning and cost effective home heating alternative. Pellets are classified as “densified biomass fuel” and are made of renewable materials – mainly recycled wood waste. With over 1,000,000 homes in the U.S. using wood pellets for heat in freestanding stoves, fireplace inserts, furnaces and boilers, pellet fuel for heating can not only be found in residential areas but also in large-scale facilities such as schools and office complexes.

  • Manufacturer: Star Milling Co.

Molasses contains 50% sugar. Because horses have a sweet tooth, feed with a little bit of molasses is very tasty. The sugar in molasses is a direct energy source of so-called ‘fast energy’ for horses. If you give your horse a lot of work to do, it is necessary to include sugar in the hard feed as a source of energy. That is why molasses is often used in horse feed. In addition, molasses is a good source of potassium. 

All natural wood shavings bedding. Kiln dried to ensure minimum moisture content for maximum absorbency, as well as to kill any bacteria present. Triple screened to remove irritating dust. Made from eco-friendly softwood byproduct. Ship points from coast to coast.

  • Manufacturer: Miller Manufacturing Company

Step stool and tote box in one patented design! The sturdy tote holds supplies while the removable step stool fits over it to protect contents from the elements. Big enough to hold 12 inch-tall spray bottles yet easy to carry with one hand. Internal storage tray holds small items.

  • Manufacturer: Farnam Animal Health Care

Farnam Rodentex Rat & Mouse Bars in a convenient 4 x 1# package. Kills Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice. Mold and moisture resistant bars that can be thrown into the attic or under the boat. Provides multiple feedings to significantly impact local rodent population.

  • Manufacturer: American Wood Fibers

Made of softwood fiber densified into ¼” diameter pellets, this product offers a lot of advantages. There is a lot of fiber packed into a small amount of space. The pellets fluff when exposed to liquid and, like the Mini-Flake product, unused pellets fall through the tines of the fork so there is less wasted product. There is more weight per cubic foot that any other product and more fiber means more absorption.

  • Manufacturer: Miller Manufacturing Company
  • Model Number: PDF1A

This is the original Little Giant DuraFork bedding fork that is a fixture in stables and barns everywhere. Manufactured from extra-strong 100 percent polycarbonate to provide super strength and flexibility. Designed for long-lasting use around the farm, ranch, and home.

  • Manufacturer: Noble Equine

All Noble Equine gloves are made for exceptional comfort and dexterity. When you ride, no matter the discipline, you want your gloves to perform when you do.

  • Manufacturer: Muck Boot Company

Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out. 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon,100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible.

Offered since 1982, Economy Shavings is Mallard Creek’s original equine bedding. Economy Shavings are screened to remove 60% of the fines, leaving behind 40% fines for added absorption and a large percentage of the big flakes for added comfort for your horse.

  • Manufacturer: Sterling

The RESCUE!® POP! Fly Trap catches common nuisance or filth flies around the home and in agricultural settings. This trap is formulated to lure hundreds of the most prevalent fly species including house flies, false stable flies, blow flies, blue and green bottle flies, flesh flies, face flies and many others.

  • Manufacturer: Sterling

The RESCUE!® Disposable Fly Trap catches common nuisance or filth flies -- hundreds of the most prevalent species including house flies, false stable flies, blow flies, blue and green bottle flies, flesh flies, face flies and many others.

  • Manufacturer: Noble Equine

Be ready to ride in these extra durable, great fitting equestrian riding gloves with specially designed stretch mesh panels that give you full range of motion while riding. Go to work riding or mending fence in breathable, comfortable Noble gloves.